I can’t believe I’m about to attempt this b/c their are so many things to be thankful for. But I tend to take these for granted and I just wanted to take a moment to think on these things. I hope you take the time also to think about what you are truly grateful for and to thank the One who deserves all the praise. Oh my goodness, my heart just overflows with gratitude for the things our Lord has given me. I almost can’t stand it. Okay, so here it goes, the things that I’m thankful for: my Salvation that is so undeserving, my family which I also don’t deserve, they are way to good to me, old friends (hopefully you know who you are), new friends (you better know who you are), Church of the Highlands, the Word (thank God we don’t have to walk this world without it), my cat Ebbie Roy (yes Aldger he is real and not just in my mind. one day you will be lucky enough to meet him), music, my apartment, my Escape, children……The list could go on and on. What are you thankful for? I’d love to know. Leave me a comment and tell me.
i am a daughter, a sister, and a friend. i am a lover of jesus, music, books and all things children. i don’t pretend to be the best blogger nor the most consistent one but i blog none the less. i hope you enjoy.
life verse“be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
- 1 new unfollower and 1 new follower (hello! hello!) in the last day. Via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td 5 hours ago
- 1 new unfollower in the last day. Via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td 2 days ago
- New day, new tweets, new stats. 1 new unfollower. Via good old crowdfireapp.com/?r=td 3 days ago
- Number crunching for the past day - 1 new follower and NO unfollowers. Stats via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td 4 days ago
- Stats for the day have arrived. 1 new follower and NO unfollowers :) via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td. 1 week ago