So, I just returned home from a short trip to NYC. It was lots of fun and great quality time with two of my best friends, Lori and JoDe. We really had a blast. It’s such an exhausting trip though. We were pooped at the end of everyday. It’s a great place to visit but I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I wouldn’t want to live there or any busy city like that. It’s non-stop all the time. I’ll post a picture soon that will capture the whole trip.
i am a daughter, a sister, and a friend. i am a lover of jesus, music, books and all things children. i don’t pretend to be the best blogger nor the most consistent one but i blog none the less. i hope you enjoy.
life verse“be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
- Number crunching for the past day - 1 new unfollower. Stats via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td 1 day ago
- Number crunching for the past day - 1 new follower and NO unfollowers. Stats via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td 2 days ago
- 1 tweep unfollowed (goodbye!) me in the past day. Thank you crowdfireapp.com/?r=td. 3 days ago
- 1 daily unfollower. Crowdfire doesn't miss a trick - via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td 4 days ago
- 1 new unfollower in the last day. Via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td 1 week ago