i was reminded tonight of why i love small groups. it’s been a while since i’ve attended a small group w/o being one of the leaders. i went to a dinner and games group and had so much fun. (if you want more info. just ask) i met some new faces and got to spend some time with some familiar ones. i learned a new game that i will be teaching to people hopefully real soon b/c i already want to play it again. but i just love the fellowship that i got tonight. it allowed me to forget about the day that i had and just enjoy myself. not that my day was a bad one, it was pretty good. i don’t know, it was just a good time and i remembered the importance of allowing myself to enjoy others and myself with others. i also had two cups of some great african coffee. that would be why it’s after 11 p.m. and i’m still awake. funny b/c caffiene usually doesn’t keep me awake…..must be something about it being from africa. just kidding. speaking of africa, i can’t seem to get away from south africa. meaning, that it keeps coming up in things i read or conversations i have. not sure what that means, if anything, but i do find it interesting…….anyway, have a good night and an amazing tuesday!!!!
i am a daughter, a sister, and a friend. i am a lover of jesus, music, books and all things children. i don’t pretend to be the best blogger nor the most consistent one but i blog none the less. i hope you enjoy.
life verse“be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
- Number crunching for the past day - 1 new unfollower. Stats via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td 1 day ago
- Number crunching for the past day - 1 new follower and NO unfollowers. Stats via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td 2 days ago
- 1 tweep unfollowed (goodbye!) me in the past day. Thank you crowdfireapp.com/?r=td. 3 days ago
- 1 daily unfollower. Crowdfire doesn't miss a trick - via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td 4 days ago
- 1 new unfollower in the last day. Via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td 1 week ago