i drank one of these today. yes, i realize that i said in a previous post that i was giving up “cokes”. but i don’t consider this a coke. i needed a treat, a pick-me up, if you will. as soon as i took a sip, it immediately took me back to when i was younger (yes i can remember that far back, sometimes). in an instant, i had a memory of grape soda and vanilla ice cream. i can remember eating this and i associate it with my mom. i don’t have many pleasant memories of her and this is one. it’s good to be reminded of those. so, grape soda, takes me back. what takes you back?
i am a daughter, a sister, and a friend. i am a lover of jesus, music, books and all things children. i don’t pretend to be the best blogger nor the most consistent one but i blog none the less. i hope you enjoy.
life verse“be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
- 1 tweep unfollowed (goodbye!) me in the past day. Thank you crowdfireapp.com/?r=td. 2 hours ago
- Stats for the day have arrived. 2 new unfollowers. Stats via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td. 1 day ago
- 1 daily follower. 1 unfollower. Crowdfire doesn't miss a trick - via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td 2 days ago
- 1 tweep followed (thank you!) and nobody unfollowed me in the past day. Thank you crowdfireapp.com/?r=td. 5 days ago
- Follower -1, Unfollowers - 0. I didn't know I was this awesome. Get your daily stats via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td. 6 days ago