i had the priviledge of attending a preschool graduation today. what a blessing it was for me to be a part of such a special time in the lives of these families that sat in front of me. the only reason i was there was to support the director of the program. my favorite part of the service was when one little girls name was called out to receive her “diploma”. before she walked up to grab that rolled up peice of paper she immediately looked in the direction of what i’m assuming was her parents. she had the biggest grin on her face and you could tell that she wasn’t budging until she knew that the eyes of her loved ones were all on her. i almost felt like i was intruding on a very private moment between her and her family. i thought of what lay ahead for that girl and her friends. their whole future is still available for them to grab hold of. i just sat there in this church sanctuary and began praying for them and their parents. what a great foundation they already have. not only to have been part of a great early childhood program but they also were spiritually fed with it being at a church. my prayer was that it would stay with them. that with everything they do, it will be built on that early foundation. as i sat there, staring at these beautiful children in their red caps and gowns, i was hit with a realization. these are perhaps future leaders of my city. i hope thier parents realized what a special time this was in the lives of their children. i have no doubt they did by the hundreds of times they stood up to take pictures. i’m not sure why i share this with you. it was just a very touching moment for me to be a part of such an important milestone in their lives.
i am a daughter, a sister, and a friend. i am a lover of jesus, music, books and all things children. i don’t pretend to be the best blogger nor the most consistent one but i blog none the less. i hope you enjoy.
life verse“be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
- 2 daily followers. 0 unfollowers. Crowdfire doesn't miss a trick -via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td 9 hours ago
- Stats for the day have arrived. 1 new unfollower. Stats via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td. 3 days ago
- Stats for the day have arrived. 1 new follower and NO unfollowers :) via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td. 4 days ago
- Wondering how to grow on twitter? I gained 1 follower in the past day. This is the app: crowdfireapp.com/?r=td 5 days ago
- 1 tweep followed (thank you!) and nobody unfollowed me in the past day. Thank you crowdfireapp.com/?r=td. 6 days ago