i came across a journal entry called “room to dance” on bethel church’s site. at the end of the entry it referenced habakkuk 2:3. this verse has followed me around for the past several months. it keeps popping up just in the right moments. you know what i’m talking about. i came across this verse twice today. just a friendly reminder to not give up on the vision that God gave me. there is something that i believe He showed me about my future but i’ve yet to see the fruit of it. so there are times when i begin to wonder if it was really from Him or just something i only hope would happen. if there is something that God has promised you, don’t give up just b/c you’re not seeing any results. go back and read habakkuk 2:3. read it, chew on it, stand on it. i came across one translation that i now am not sure where its from, but this is how it reads: “but these things i plan won’t happen right away. slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. if it seems slow, do not despair, for these things will surely come to pass. just be patient. THEY WILL NOT BE OVERDUE A SINGLE DAY.” aahhh, man, thats good stuff.
i am a daughter, a sister, and a friend. i am a lover of jesus, music, books and all things children. i don’t pretend to be the best blogger nor the most consistent one but i blog none the less. i hope you enjoy.
life verse“be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
- 1 tweep unfollowed (goodbye!) me in the past day. Thank you crowdfireapp.com/?r=td. 2 hours ago
- Stats for the day have arrived. 2 new unfollowers. Stats via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td. 1 day ago
- 1 daily follower. 1 unfollower. Crowdfire doesn't miss a trick - via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td 2 days ago
- 1 tweep followed (thank you!) and nobody unfollowed me in the past day. Thank you crowdfireapp.com/?r=td. 5 days ago
- Follower -1, Unfollowers - 0. I didn't know I was this awesome. Get your daily stats via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td. 6 days ago