i should have known my morning was going way to easy. really, it wasn’t going easy b/c i was running late. but when i pulled in to the parking deck right at 8:30, i gave myself a nice pat on the back. i conquered 280 in 8 o’clock traffic and still made it on time. i get all my stuff together and make my way down the stairs of the parking deck at jemison flats. and thats when it happened. first let me preface by saying that i was taking extra care walking down the stairs. not b/c i thought i was going to fall but b/c my legs are really sore and walking down stairs makes me whimper in pain like a little girl. these are some pretty steep stairs. i’d say there are probably about 30 something steps. i almost make it to the bottom, i have about five more steps left, and the next thing i know i’m flat on my rear with my left leg underneath me. i take no time in hopping up and jetting out the door b/c there is a girl in the little workout room doing her thing on the treadmill. i have no doubt she saw me. i bust it out of there. then i have the nice walk to my building. all i can say is that i was no longer thinking about my sore legs. oh no. now all my attention is focused on my banged up knee, the top of my left foot that feels like i pulled something and my shoe that is now all dented and scratched up. i get to work and confess my embarrassment of the morning and it turns out i’m not the only one who had a rough one. must be something in the cold air. for those of you who are worrying about me (b/c i know that none of you are actually laughing at me) i have several motherly types who immediately made me put some ice on my knee. i can’t wait to see the bruising that i’m sure will be there tomorrow. on my knee as well as my keister. so, how was your morning.
i am a daughter, a sister, and a friend. i am a lover of jesus, music, books and all things children. i don’t pretend to be the best blogger nor the most consistent one but i blog none the less. i hope you enjoy.
life verse“be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
- 2 daily followers. 0 unfollowers. Crowdfire doesn't miss a trick -via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td 3 days ago
- Stats for the day have arrived. 1 new unfollower. Stats via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td. 6 days ago
- Stats for the day have arrived. 1 new follower and NO unfollowers :) via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td. 1 week ago
- Wondering how to grow on twitter? I gained 1 follower in the past day. This is the app: crowdfireapp.com/?r=td 1 week ago
- 1 tweep followed (thank you!) and nobody unfollowed me in the past day. Thank you crowdfireapp.com/?r=td. 1 week ago