lori and i went to an aerobics class last night with ashley. i’m not sure what i was thinking agreeing to go. but i really am glad that i did. we did 20 minutes of step, 20 minutes of toning and 20 minutes of abs (though i don’t think it really was a full 20 minutes of abs). i haven’t worked out in so long. i’m glad i went b/c it put some things into perspective. i really am ashamed of how i’ve “let myself go”. just since the beginning of this year. and the year is almost over and i’ve done nothing to change it. i sat down the other night and wrote out some goals. 6 goals for 6 weeks. 1 for 1 year and 1 for 5 years. one of my 6 weeks goal was to start running again. i’m really excited about it. anyway, part of the aerobics of kickboxing. i felt very empowered. very strong. like i could kick anyones tail. it was fun. i don’t hate you ashley, i love you.
i am a daughter, a sister, and a friend. i am a lover of jesus, music, books and all things children. i don’t pretend to be the best blogger nor the most consistent one but i blog none the less. i hope you enjoy.
life verse“be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
- Number crunching for the past day - 1 new unfollower. Stats via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td 1 day ago
- Number crunching for the past day - 1 new follower and NO unfollowers. Stats via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td 2 days ago
- 1 tweep unfollowed (goodbye!) me in the past day. Thank you crowdfireapp.com/?r=td. 3 days ago
- 1 daily unfollower. Crowdfire doesn't miss a trick - via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td 4 days ago
- 1 new unfollower in the last day. Via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td 1 week ago