lori’s neighbors moved and left this precious dog behind. he is super sweet and seems to be really good with children. he definitely has some chow in him and i’m thinking maybe some german shephard, but i’m not 100% on that. he also appears to know what ‘sit’ and ‘stay’ means. i think he’s a couple of months old. if you are interested or know someone who might be, let me know. seriously, is he not precious?
i am a daughter, a sister, and a friend. i am a lover of jesus, music, books and all things children. i don’t pretend to be the best blogger nor the most consistent one but i blog none the less. i hope you enjoy.
life verse“be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
- Stats for the day have arrived. 1 new unfollower. Stats via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td. 5 days ago
- RT @gucci1017: I'm destined to be prosperous 1 week ago
- McDonald’s nasty den a mf 1 week ago
- SLOGOBANDZ-BRICKS (FREESTYLE) (a @CPTV2009 visual) youtu.be/yF2wPT0MUrs via @YouTube 1 week ago
- Follower -1, Unfollowers - 0. I didn't know I was this awesome. Get your daily stats via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td. 1 week ago