i finally did it. i have been praying about it, thinking about it, reading about it. i decided today to sponsor a child from compassion international. her name is estefania. don’t you just love it? it sounds so princess-like. i couldn’t take my eyes off of her eyes. there is an innocence there yet at the same time something tells me she has seen and experienced things a four-year-old shouldn’t have to. one of her responsibilities at home is caring for children. excuse me? she is a child and she’s taking care of children? she does get to attend preschool which i just love. i am very curious as to the condition and quality of the preschool. but at least she’s getting some education. estefania lives in the dominican republic. she lives with her mother and there is no mention of a father or of her mother having any kind of employment. i haven’t received my packet yet but i am so excited to find out more about her.
won’t you prayerfuly consider sponsoring a child? i would encourage you to go and browse the site. if anything, just browse through the profiles and say some prayers for the children and their families. meanwhile, look at princess estefania. she’s way too cute.
i am a daughter, a sister, and a friend. i am a lover of jesus, music, books and all things children. i don’t pretend to be the best blogger nor the most consistent one but i blog none the less. i hope you enjoy.
life verse“be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
- Number crunching for the past day - 1 new unfollower. Stats via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td 1 day ago
- Number crunching for the past day - 1 new follower and NO unfollowers. Stats via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td 2 days ago
- 1 tweep unfollowed (goodbye!) me in the past day. Thank you crowdfireapp.com/?r=td. 3 days ago
- 1 daily unfollower. Crowdfire doesn't miss a trick - via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td 4 days ago
- 1 new unfollower in the last day. Via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td 1 week ago