why not search kindly? for the month of may, compassion will receive 100% of search kindly’s ad revenue. so, even if you read my last post and are unsure if you can commit to the $32 a month to sponsor a child, maybe you will consider using search kindly as your search engine for the next 12 days. and then also tell others about it. just by using their serach engine, you are donating money to help sweet children. AND, you can also make your online purchases from their homepage and also help raise money for compassion. you know like all those amazon and iTune purchases you make. that’s not too much work, right? and to make it easier for you, go ahead and make it your homepage. that way you won’t forget to use it.
so, what are you waiting for?
i am a daughter, a sister, and a friend. i am a lover of jesus, music, books and all things children. i don’t pretend to be the best blogger nor the most consistent one but i blog none the less. i hope you enjoy.
life verse“be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
- Number crunching for the past day - 1 new unfollower. Stats via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td 1 day ago
- Number crunching for the past day - 1 new follower and NO unfollowers. Stats via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td 2 days ago
- 1 tweep unfollowed (goodbye!) me in the past day. Thank you crowdfireapp.com/?r=td. 3 days ago
- 1 daily unfollower. Crowdfire doesn't miss a trick - via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td 4 days ago
- 1 new unfollower in the last day. Via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td 1 week ago