sometimes (more often than not) i will be driving down the street, highway, and/or interstate and i see a random shoe. and it’s always just one shoe. this baffles me. i mean, where is the other shoe? was the owner of the shoe riding in a car with one of their legs out the window? was the owner of the shoe being chased by a wild boar and they lost their shoe in the process? why didn’t the owner come back for the shoe? i mean, if i had lost a shoe i would definitely come back for it. what good is one shoe without it’s match? and if the owner doesn’t come back for it, what happens to the lonely shoe? i’d like answers.
i am a daughter, a sister, and a friend. i am a lover of jesus, music, books and all things children. i don’t pretend to be the best blogger nor the most consistent one but i blog none the less. i hope you enjoy.
life verse“be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
- Number crunching for the past day - 1 new unfollower. Stats via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td 1 day ago
- Number crunching for the past day - 1 new follower and NO unfollowers. Stats via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td 2 days ago
- 1 tweep unfollowed (goodbye!) me in the past day. Thank you crowdfireapp.com/?r=td. 3 days ago
- 1 daily unfollower. Crowdfire doesn't miss a trick - via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td 4 days ago
- 1 new unfollower in the last day. Via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td 1 week ago