this is my daddy. he is my hero. i know a lot of people say that about their fathers. but he truly is my hero. my Heavenly Father knew exactly what He was doing when He picked who my earthly father would be. i don’t know how he has put up with me the past 33 years but i’m sure glad he has. it would have been so easy for him to give up. when my mother decided to give up 29 years ago, it would have been so easy for him to walk away as well. but he didn’t. no, instead, he loaded me and my sister up and drove us across the country to begin a new life. not once has he ever given up on us. i have never met a more dedicated, hard working, caring person. he is a simple man and i LOVE that about him. i love that he doesn’t have to have the newest gadget or the latest clothes or the best car and house. i admire how hard working he is. he retired last year but before that he mabye missed less than 10 days of work. that includes sick days. this man has worked even before he graduated high school. i’m so thankful for him. i love the way he loves me and my sister. i am honored to call him daddy.
who’s your daddy?
i am a daughter, a sister, and a friend. i am a lover of jesus, music, books and all things children. i don’t pretend to be the best blogger nor the most consistent one but i blog none the less. i hope you enjoy.
life verse“be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
- Stats for the day have arrived. 1 new unfollower. Stats via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td. 5 days ago
- RT @gucci1017: I'm destined to be prosperous 1 week ago
- McDonald’s nasty den a mf 1 week ago
- SLOGOBANDZ-BRICKS (FREESTYLE) (a @CPTV2009 visual) youtu.be/yF2wPT0MUrs via @YouTube 1 week ago
- Follower -1, Unfollowers - 0. I didn't know I was this awesome. Get your daily stats via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td. 1 week ago