some of you might not know that my sister, dixie, moved to kansas. yes, that is right, said kansas. she got a new job that has relocated her to wichita. i’ve never known anyone who lives in kansas. actually, not true. i knew a guy named mike who was from there. anyway, it’s just weird she now is a residence of kansas. right? that’s weird, right? well, the purpose of my post isn’t that she lives in kansas but to tell everyone that she has started a blog: dixie71.wordpress.com so…when you get a chance, go over and tell her hello and welcome her to the world of bloggers. also, does anyone know of a good church in the wichita area? if so, leave me or her a message. now go show some blog love.
i am a daughter, a sister, and a friend. i am a lover of jesus, music, books and all things children. i don’t pretend to be the best blogger nor the most consistent one but i blog none the less. i hope you enjoy.
life verse“be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
- 1 new unfollower and 1 new follower (hello! hello!) in the last day. Via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td 5 hours ago
- 1 new unfollower in the last day. Via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td 2 days ago
- New day, new tweets, new stats. 1 new unfollower. Via good old crowdfireapp.com/?r=td 3 days ago
- Number crunching for the past day - 1 new follower and NO unfollowers. Stats via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td 4 days ago
- Stats for the day have arrived. 1 new follower and NO unfollowers :) via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td. 1 week ago