so another team bites the dust last night. and i’m sad to say it was the gray team. i liked them. i love a good, strong, boston accent. tom and tom definitely had it. they dropped below the yellow line this week along with the yellow team. the other teams really saw the gray team as future threat so they all decided to send them home. l.t., little tom, had actually gained 3 lbs. instead of losing any weight. he made the funniest comment i’ve ever heard before on the show. he said something of the following: “i mean, who comes to a weight losing show and gains weight. it’s like going to a makeover show and they make you uglier.” ha ha ha, it cracked me up. i’ll miss those two guys. it appears that the dad of the yellow might actually go home next week due to health problems. that stinks. maybe they’ll bring back little tom to be the yellow girls partner. that would be a fun little twist. rocco was on the show last night to show them how to shop for and cook healthier meals. i don’t know about the rest of you ladies but i’d love to have rocco in my kitchen. not bad on the eyes. and he can cook. double the pleasure. i mean, having rocco cook for you and then you get to go workout with bob……..anyway, okay, sorry, i spaced out for a second there. so, what team are y’all pulling for? i haven’t picked a favorite yet. i like the red team and i really like the pink team. one of bob’s and one of jillian’s. we shall see. i’m just always counting down to the finale. i love to see them all come back and turn everyone’s heads. good times. i’ll leave you with a picture of the gray team. i bet they’ll look awesome at the finale.
who do you think will win?
i am a daughter, a sister, and a friend. i am a lover of jesus, music, books and all things children. i don’t pretend to be the best blogger nor the most consistent one but i blog none the less. i hope you enjoy.
life verse“be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
- How many followers do you get everyday? I got 1 in the last day. Growing daily with crowdfireapp.com/?r=td 1 day ago
- Number crunching for the past day - 1 new unfollower. Stats via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td 3 days ago
- 1 new unfollower in the last day. Via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td 5 days ago
- 2 tweeps followed (thank you!) and nobody unfollowed me in the past day. Thank you crowdfireapp.com/?r=td. 1 week ago
- Follower - 1, Unfollowers - 3. I didn't know it'd be this simple. Get your daily stats via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td. 1 week ago