this video will take you there. when i watched this video it immediately took me there again. my own memories of visiting the churches and listening to the children sing came flooding back when i watched this video. i came across this video over at compassion. i thought it was a great look in to what our experience was like when we would visit the different churches. at every church we went to the children had planned a song and dance for us. it was one of my favorite parts of the trip. i don’t have my own video footage of our trip but i thought this would give you a good idea of what we were able to experience. at least a little bit of what we experienced. the video was done by bigstuf camps.
i am a daughter, a sister, and a friend. i am a lover of jesus, music, books and all things children. i don’t pretend to be the best blogger nor the most consistent one but i blog none the less. i hope you enjoy.
life verse“be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
- Number crunching for the past day - 1 new unfollower. Stats via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td 23 hours ago
- Number crunching for the past day - 1 new follower and NO unfollowers. Stats via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td 1 day ago
- 1 tweep unfollowed (goodbye!) me in the past day. Thank you crowdfireapp.com/?r=td. 2 days ago
- 1 daily unfollower. Crowdfire doesn't miss a trick - via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td 3 days ago
- 1 new unfollower in the last day. Via crowdfireapp.com/?r=td 1 week ago